Wednesday 6 June 2012

NOIR dimanche



3rd of June started for me (maybe for many others too) as a bright Sunday. The very 1st Sunday in the second half of the year; thanksgiving in various churches, birthday celebration, child christening and dedication, even the birth of new ones, but sadly, it also marked the death of so many.

Should we have been aware of such a devastating incident and not take precautions?
Death is inevitable, (we all know that) we all would die someday, somehow, somewhere. If we all know when death will come knocking at our various doors, would we not choose the circumstance that would surround our departure to eternity?

When the news of the plane crash hit me, my heart sank. I was even more overwhelmed when i learnt that the plane nose dived into a residential apartment. For crying out loud, even in the comfort of our own homes ( the thought of this makes me shiver).
 I just wanna scream out my head.
What words of comfort or encouragement can nurse back to health the soreness of the affected?

June 3rd 2012 would forever be dark in the heart of so many.

To the departed, if you can read me, I say Rest In Peace.

To friends, families, left behind, the Grace of God will help you pull through this moment of grief.

1 comment:

  1. Its very sad when we think about it, and like you said wouldn't we rather choose the circumstances of our death, if we knew when...

    ReplyDelete